Wednesday, September 26, 2007

33 weeks!

Wow 33 weeks pregnant today, time flies! Only 7 weeks until we get to meet Little Baby Churchill. And are we ready? Not really. I mean, we have the basic needs, we’ve taken some classes, but I don’t think anything can really prepare us for what’s ahead. It’s exciting! And scary!

Here’s what the baby looks like at 33 weeks:
http://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/33weeks/

This weekend we have our prenatal class. That’s the one about labor and delivery. THAT head is supposed to come out WHERE??? Yea, not really looking forward to that part. I have to admit that a small part of me has been hoping our little guy is breech so I can have a planned c-section (I know, so dumb, c-sections are no walk in the park either!), but no such luck. He’s in the right position. Head down, bumm up.

Last weekend we got some maternity photos taken. I should get them back within a few days. Can’t wait to see them! I’ll be posting the best ones here.

1 comment:

J & T Hawley said...

Can't wait to see your photos, although I just saw you on Saturday and I know you look great! :-) Only 7 weeks left, WOW! We're looking forward to meeting your little one and introducing Bo to his new friend.