Friday, September 7, 2007

Who has the best husband in the world??

I do! I do!

Earlier in the week, John came up with some weird story about me needing to get off work early on Thursday because he had an uncle flying in from out of town who I had to meet, etc etc… turns out there was no such uncle, but there was a wonderful surprise…
a Royal Treatment at the spa!! It was amazing, and so relaxing. I was there along with my friend Theresa (her hubby surprised her too!) from 3:30 until 8:00!

It started with a fabulous massage, followed by a great facial, and topped off with soothing pedicure. I’m totally relaxed now... my skin is glowing, and my feet are super cute (but still puffy)!!

What a sweet thing for John to do, I was so surprised! He saw that I had been working so hard, and wanted to treat me to something relaxing. He hit the nail on the head!

No comments: