Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It was a great and busy weekend

This past weekend we had Part II of our Bringing Baby Home class. It was a pretty fun class. The owner of Milkface came in with a bunch of different baby carriers that we got to try on with fake babies. John and I liked the same two carriers, so we’ll probably buy them both. One is a Baby Hawk (like a mei-tei) and the other is a ring sling.

Babyhawk:
Ring sling:
We also went over breastfeeding stuff, and got our carseat installation inspected. It passed! So we can transport a baby now, if anyone needs help with that :)

After the class we went to Eggspectation for lunch downtown. I LOVE it there and haven’t been in probably a year, so it was a real treat for me.

Sunday morning my buddy Diane and her family came for brunch. I made fresh squeezed OJ, yoghurt parfaits, from scratch buttermilk blueberry pancakes and sausage. It was delicious, if I do say so myself. Her daughter Sonya especially liked the yoghurt, and had quite the slather on her face to show it!

And then Sunday afternoon I workd *bla*.

No comments: