Monday, October 29, 2007

1 Year Wedding Anniversary



Saturday was our 1 year wedding anniversary. I can’t believe I’ve been lucky enough to marry such a wonderful guy, he is truly the love of my life. We have a great relationship, and we’re each other’s best friend. Everyone else seems to think we’re an awesome couple too, and we’ve gotten lots of comments on how happy we are together.

So much has happened in a year. I never would have thought we’d be here a year ago. This past year we got married, bought a house, and got pregnant *phew* So much has changed, yet it’s all been for the better and has made us happier and stronger as a couple.

John surprised me Saturday night by taking me to the restaurant we got married at for dinner. We had a great time and a great meal. Probably our last fancy meal for quite a while!

I love you, pookie!

No comments: