Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baby Shower weekend


I had my baby shower on Saturday, and it was sooooo much fun! My sister-in-law, Lisa, threw it for me, what a sweetheart! As an only child, I’ve never known what it’s like to have a sister, and now I have 2 wonderful ones, it’s really great.

It was wonderful to see different groups of friends and family all come together and get along so well. Lots of friends came, some with their babies. Bo, Evyn, Madeline and Liam were there with their mommies and everyone had fun cooing over them. Liam is such a big boy now, I didn’t even recognize him at first!! My mom came from Montreal with my aunt, and it was great to share the day with her, even though it was a short visit.

And, of course, Holden got lots of wonderful gifts, he was truly spoiled! We’re ready for him to come now, we have all the necessities, and lots of fun stuff too!

The Friday before the shower was also a great day. I took the afternoon off and had lunch with John and his mom and sister, who came from Guelph just for the shower! We had a great meal, then Danielle, Paula and myself went around Westboro for a little baby shopping. It was great fun and nice to hang out with just the girls. I really lucked out marrying into this family, they’re all wonderful people and have welcomed me from day one. I love you guys! Now I’m getting all sappy, might be the pregnancy hormones *haha*

I’ll be posting some pics from the shower soon.

I’m now 36 weeks pregnant!! Here’s how big he is now, almost 6 lbs!
http://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/36weeks/

No comments: