Monday, October 8, 2007

Miko & Michael - Oct. 7, 2007

John and I went to a wedding in Toronto this weekend. It was the wedding of one of my oldest friends, Miko. I've known her since I was 11 yrs old, and we were best friends in high school. We drifted apart in college, moved to different cities, lost touch for a couple of years, reconnect, etc etc. We had lost touch for 4 yrs and found each other on Facebook about 4-5 months ago. Just in time for her to announce that she met the love of her life, was getting married, and invite us to the wedding! And just in time for me to let her know I'm pregnant!

Knowing how I felt about seeing her get married, my only regret is that we didn't reconnect a year earlier for her to see me get married. She would have gotten a kick out of that.

Here are a couple of pics from the weekend. I didn't get any good pics of the groom, so here's some of me, John and Miko. Sorry Michael!

34.5 weeks pregnant:

No comments: