Thursday, August 2, 2007

First blog post EVAH!

Here's our little baby Churchill at 21 weeks:


I am now 25 weeks and 2 days preggers. Everything is going great! Except for the swollen feet. It's so irritating! And I normally have such cute feet, and now... not so much. My SIL even called them hobbit feet!! *waaaaaa* And my one fingertip is numb. But really, I shouldn't complain, I've had it REALLY good so far.

We've picked out our baby room theme. Farm! It's unisex, so we can pass it on if we have a girl next time around (did I mention we're having a boy??), OR, heck, maybe the u/s tech was wrong!

6 comments:

John said...

He's kind of funny looking. He must take after your Mom.

Stephanie said...

my mom is gonna read this and kick yer butt!

Stephanie said...

I think he looks more like Skeletor, actually.

J & T Hawley said...

A blog? What a crazy idea. :-) I can't wait to meet your little guy. I'm sure he'll be gorgeous.
Sorry about your feet Steph, your SIL was right.

GRAND-MAMAN said...

It's true that he looks like me,
that's why he is so gorgeous.
Il a du Latendresse.

Marlene Vromans said...

I love the shirt! I am a contact of Grandma Nicoles through work. He is quite beautiful. Good luck to you and relish the sleepless nights because they do grow up quickly.