Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Working too much

I have nothing new to update on that’s exciting. I’ve been working. A LOT. I’ve had no time to relax for a while now, or at least it seems that way. So obviously the new business is going really well at the moment, and that’s great. The downside is putting in all the extra hours between that and my regular job. I just want 2 days off in a row where I don’t have to think about anything. Looks like I probably have 2 more weeks of this though *sigh*. At least our bank account will be happy!

In other news, I drove the car! And John thinks I did really well. It was good to drive again. I’m still a bit of a nervous driver, but I’m sure I’ll get more comfortable as time passes.

I’m getting a friend of mine to take maternity photos for me. She’s a really talented amateur photographer who wants to go pro. It’ll be good to have some nice photos of the belly! We’ll be doing them sometime in September, I think. Gotta work out the details!

No comments: